Friday, April 15, 2005

People Mountain People Sea (Part 2)


(from left to right) Mailing, Sherence, Xiang and me.

Oops, i have forgotten to continue my last blog. But unfortuntely, i can't really recall what has happened that day.

Overall, it was a success. Around 2500 people turned up. Amazingly, i was not as nervous as i thought and i managed to finish my 7-minute-speech fluently, accurately. The speed was also all rite (cuz i used to speak very fast). Moreover, my gestures has improved too (you know, your gesture has to be big so that audience can see what u are doing on stage).

The audience has been very supportive too. They are not stingy in giving thier applause, which motivate us to do better. I guess that's they way those direct sales ppl motivate each other.

So, what to do now. Wait for the pay larrrrrrrrrr............

No comments: