Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Argh....... Col starts today!

*Yawn*

Stucking out my right hand from the comforter, trying hard to look for my clock placed on the table next to me without opening my eyes. Still yawning, I bent up gradually and took a peek of the clock. Shit! It's 9am already! Overslept!

I usually wake up pretty early, so that i can take my sweet time to eat breakfast, do some housekeeping, flip through the newspaper and online for a while. So did today.

Playing with my dumb bells, I opened the MSN messager and checked if i could bum into someone. "I planned to........" was the phrase that i love to use since i started my new college life. Again, I did planned to do my blog. However, i ended up rummaging others' blog and writing an 'irelevant' entry (this one). I put' irrelevant' because I really wanted to submit an entry for the DM (Digital Media module) in the first place. TRUST ME!!!!! I really DID!

So, what's now? I do not feel good either. First, upset over my "forgetfulness" (I wonder if there is such a word) and am feeling guilty for not going hw. Secondly, upset over my poor English after reading others' blogs.

I hate this feeling! Being a sensitive person, this feeling will ruin down my mood for the whole day! Sigh. Hopefully somone willl ask me out yum cha tonight. Perhaps this can motivate me to finish at least a blog before i go out.

No comments: