Monday, May 26, 2008

BOX office

Ever have the feeling of dizziness and nausea when working on the desk for extended hour?

Keep changing my sitting posture, but still beware of my skirt (sitting beside the staircase). Staring out from the floor-to-ceiling window, but remind myself not to move my head too quickly as it will make me feel more dizzy. It is so uncomfortable that it's like someone squuezes, or shall I say squashes, my brain.

Everytime I tilt down my head, I feel like vomitting though I am very sure I've a proper portion of breakfast and lunch today.

It's not busy today at all since I've finished my trainning projects, report and email them to the analyst for feedback this morning. Leaving nothing to work on, I check email, research for my coming trip, listen to Yahoo! radio and some nitty-gritty online thingy. Gosh, Why am I here?

Help!!!!!!!!!! I'm stuck in the BOX OFFICE!!!!!

3 comments:

Wois said...

gosh, why u wrote in english?
gosh, where r u going? you and mu zi eloped? disappeared so long time.
gosh, i can leave my comment now...

hahaha

i m stuck in my words.

Super Saiyan 3 said...

I had that feeling once! It was probably due to lack of exercise, i guess, and my metabolism was slow.

Congratulations! You got your own office now.

BOX cat said...

wois:
1. I cant type chinese word from my office computer.
2. Sigh... Has been too tired after I worked. And I was usually busy during weekend. And after facing the scrren for more than 8 hours a day, you'wont want to face it anymore.
3. Sure, of course, u can leave comment now. I dont' mind u write han yu pin yin.. ahahahah


super saiyan3:
Yeah, I bet so.
Cuz' I've lost 2 kg, lost apetite and forever tired since working.

I dun have my own office, but my own work cubicle only. Hahaha. wish I own the office!