Monday, August 29, 2005

Depresstress

Depress+stress= depresstress

This is excatly how i feel now. DEPRESSTRESS!!!!

I hate last mn work. I tot i have prepared everything. I tot the CD can run. I tot I have time to study. I hate rushing here and there for the recording.

Most importantly, i hate my voice. For the past 20 years. never have such feeling b4 until i recorded my voice the other day. It sounds so "singing song", sounds so fake. it is just SUX! I used to think that i have a fine voice, at least it is still endureable if go on air. But, Sham pointed my mistake....... when i listen back to my recording, i determine to work hard to improve my tone and pitch. I was the first few who book the studio last week, thinking that i can tackle my prob asap. Unfortunately, I was occupied with assingment last week, that i only manage to play with those mixer. Therefore, i have no choice but to book for the coming week. but, OMG. it's all fully booked........................................................!!!!!!! I have to share a time slot with my fren. feel so pai seh man!!!! cuz they also need the time to do their recording. At the same time, i just found out the music i wanna use is only available in VCD. Luckily, Aik teong helped me to transfer it to CD audio file.

Now, another prob pops up. How to record my voice? i dun have a recorder, i can only use adobe audition to record, which "i dun know him, and he doens't know me" too. I manage to record a few seconds. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: