Saturday, March 19, 2005

WHITE Tapioca Kuih


Ever wonder wat is this kuih? Yep, it's a white tapioca kuih, with santan floss on top of it.

I was so amazed and excited over it! All right, i know i'm abit outdated as i have never seen and tried a WHITE tapioca kuih before.

Actually, I bought this from Petaling Street. Heard my sis said that this old man sold the best homemade tapioca kuih. Then, after the first bite, i immediately fell in love with it.

Unlike the typical yellow tapioca kuih which were sprinkled with artificial flavor, this one has remained the original taste of tapioca. Also, the santan floss was not that extreme sweet either ( I dislike super sweet food). Overall, it was a delicious kuih that worth trying. So..... if u happen to visit the petalign street in the afternoon.. try to spot for the old man who clagged in white shirt.

Oops. I haven finish my words yet. The background of tapioca kuih was blur.......cuz i forgot to adjuts the focus spot of the camera...>..<. Besides, i also changed the color of my little head to sepia form. The main purpose was to make my acne on my cheek obscure (but after editing it, i still think that this function didn't help much either) .After changing the color form, i cropped my head and paste it on the photo of tapioca kuih. Lastly, just click on the paint brush to scribble the word across the photo (sometime, i like using the paintbrush to write word, instead of using the 'typo' function, as it looked more natural). Posted by Hello

No comments: