Tuesday, January 11, 2005

My decision

Many ppl have been asking abt my future study plan since i quited my job in Dec 2004. I have promised to give thema a final answer on 31st of dEc 2004. And..... well... it seems that i haven really come out with any decision yet. But, it's confirmed that i won't be going to Aus this year.

Sorry, guys! But i really dun feel like talking my future study plan. So, change topic yeah!!!!!!!

Sigh, I have been leading a ..................sigh. dunno how to describe my life... One moment i would be busy like hell..... working on the theater stuff, handling ppl prob and doing designing work....no time to sleep and eat...... the next moment I'm extremely superb free..... rotting at home......pointing the remote control at the TV, keep changing channels.

So, to fill up my empty life, any idea on wat i can do? Oh, btw, i have got my driving license. YAHO!!!!. so , dun laugh at me anymore huh!

No comments: