Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Have i taken the wrong path?

I collected my 'Writing for the media' assignment this afternoon. Staring at those red mark, at one moment, I really felt so regret for majoring in broadcast journalism. I dun have the gift of writing in english. I used to thought that i have an average fine command in english. However, what happened today has already shattered my confidence.

In fact, it's not my intention to take broadcast journalism; i planned to study screen studies initially. But, i have no choice. If i major in screen, i would have to spend 2 years in aust, which my family can't afford to. So, i picked up Ms. Rekha's advice to major in my second choice. And i felt so regret now. Throughout the lesson, I was so dull and unmotivated.

Well, after what seemed to be an hour, delving deep into this negative thought, a thought came to my mind: What do i want to be in the future?. I have always wanted to work as a newscaster or an anchor in the TV station . An excellent command in english is the key to success in it. As a result, i was awaken. I have to improve my english!

By the end of this semester, I must get at least a 3.0 for every assignment. I want dear Mr. Moses to remember my name, my improvement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

Hope to hear from you soon!